All Approved Tourism Gold Standard Hotels
As Belize prepares for a potential reopening, the Belize Tourism Board has created a “Tourism Gold Standard” Recognition program to enhance hotels for the safety of travellers. This extensive 9-point program elevates the cleaning and workplace policies of hotels and restaurants. These hotels adapt new behaviors and procedures while ensuring minimal impact on guest experience.
Tourism Gold Standard hotels are those that:
- Appoint a Gold Standard Program Manager to implement protocols and ensure compliance
- Implement Monitoring & Reporting system to conduct non-invasive health checks
- Ensure Social Distancing Protocols for workers and visitors
- Implement Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization Procedures
- Develop a Response Plan to properly manage COVID-19 suspected cases
- Ensure Clear & Consistent Communication with employees and guests of the protocols and their impact
- Install Sanitization Stations
- Deploy technology such as online check-in/out, contactless payment systems, and automated ordering/booking systems
- Implement a training plan for staff to ensure that they are prepared to manage and implement the protocols
Travelers will be able to enjoy their Belize vacation while being confident their safety is the hotel’s top priority.
Here is a list of the Gold Standard Hotels, to date:
Note: The Tourism Gold Standard Hotels listing is being updated daily, as the BTB continues to process applications, inspect hotels and approve new hotels for recognition into the Program. Our hotels have all raised the standard of health and safety protocols being implemented on their property, as we prepare to welcome back travelers to Belize.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.